Profect® Ultra-III Image Management Software Suite
Ultra-III Skin Analysis software is a photo documentation, archiving, annotation and presentation suite that easily and intuitively records and tracks patient information and clinical progress. It’s simple, powerful and easy to use, set of software tools to organize, analyze and present your clinical photographs. Ultra-III is the newest version of Profect’s Ultra image management software suite which features Sub-Surface Skin Measurement and Analysis Tools, hemoglobin and melanin graphing, and customizable patient reports.
The software can purchased as a product here by adding to cart. It is included at no cost with the purchase of either the Profect® StudioPro or Profect® Full Body systems.
DOCUMENT / CAPTURE:
- Tethered Capture controls camera settings and downloads images to your computer with a single click
- Live Image Overlay & Positioning Grid improves consistency between before and after photos
- Power Search functions provide multiple ways of finding records according to various criteria
- Improved Import/Export functions make sharing with other programs a simple process
- Calibrated Measurements illustrate clinical results in real unit scores of distance, angle, area and perimeter
- Quantitative and Visual Assessment of Pigmentation and Vascular conditions with HMS image processing
- Graphical representations of statistical data for easy interpretation
ANNOTATE / DISPLAY:
- Add Comments to individual photos for more detailed record keeping
- Zoom, Crop and Drag capabilities make examining photos easy
- Synchronized Zoom & Pan allows you to simultaneously compare the same area of two side-by-side photos
- Drawing Tools provide maximum flexibility for annotating photos
- Image Enhancement allows you to adjust for differences in skin tone
- Customizable Patient Treatment Report provides multiple options for printing a unique consultation take-home including a personalized header, analysis, image comments, clinician notes and treatment recommendations
- Image Browser holds photos from different patient records for easy retrieval and viewing
- Consultation View offers full-screen capability for reviewing images with a patient
- Our optional PRO version upgrades the software license to 10 seats from which to access your patient data and images, helping to streamline the consultation process and enhance office productivity.
- Windows-based interface (XP, Vista, Windows 7)